quarta-feira, março 10, 2010

Astrofunk Issue 2!

Hi there!
With deep joy, I come announce the second edition of astrofunk! Edition which, Ross Burt, did me the incredible invitation to participate. I'm one of the four great artists who contributed a Pin Up to Astrofunk comics.
The call rolled last year in August, the month that marked me. Is Vencys Lao in the Queen's land! \ o

I met Ross, through the blog, and since then I've been communicating with him through email or through the blog. It was a great honor to contribute to this fantastic and original story that Ross created.
In addition to the pin up he was kind enough to include me in special thanks.

Ross, is I who should thank you for the trust. Many thanks Mr. RAB. \ o It was FODA!

The Astrofunk Issues can be purchased through of him blog by clicking here. And you might add the "marvado work"  this artist.

____________________________________________

Fala galera!

Com profunda e grande alegria, venho anunciar a edição número dois de Astrofunk! Edição essa que, Ross Burt, fez me o incrivel convite para participar. Sou um dos quatro artistas que contribuiu com uma Pin Up.
O convite rolou ano passado em Agosto, mês que me marcou. É Vencys Lao na terra da rainha! \o

Conheci o Ross, atraves do blog, e desde então venho me comunicando com ele por meio de email ou mesmo por meio do blog. Foi uma imensa honra poder contribuir com essa história fantástica e original que Ross criou.
Alem do pin up ele fez a gentileza de me incluir nos agradecimentos especiais.
Ross, eu é quem deveria agradecer pela confiança. Meu muito obrigado Mr. RAB. \o

As edições podem ser adquiridas atravez do blog dele, clicando aqui. E você poderá conferir mais do trabalho marvado desse artista.

Obrigado pelas visitas!
\o

Nenhum comentário: